MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Outbuilding catches fire in Hixson Sunday night

Shed catches fire on Sevier Street Sunday (IMAGE: WTVC)

Officials say a homeowner working on his motorcycle accidentally starts a fire in his outbuilding.

It happened at 414 Sevier Street Sunday.

The homeowner told firefighters he added gas to the bike, and when he tried to start it, sparks flew.

The homeowner accideentally dropped the gas can which caused a flashover and spreadthroughout the building.

No one was hurt.

Trending